Saturday, April 1, 2017

I Bit Off More Than I Could Chew Today

I kinda bit off more than I could chew today..... yes I'm writing that down again to remind myself not to do it again.

Waiting ..... for me to be ready
On Saturday afternoons when we have the Floss band course at Sports Solutions, I normally stop seeing patients half an hour before so I can get my act ready.  I have to get the computer and projector ready, whatever anatomy models I may need, laser pointer etc as well as eat some lunch.

Today, I had a patient who was gonna take part in a race tomorrow. And that patient requested that I do some taping as the last time we did the taping, the patient was able race pain free. The only time I could spare to do the taping was the half an hour before the course.

That of course ate into preparation time and I was late for my own course right here in the clinic. I wasn't happy with myself! As someone who takes care to always be early for my patients and appointments, I messed up.

A thousand apologies to all who turned up for the course today. I promise it will not happen again. And by the way we had a chiropractor (for the first time) who turned up for the course today too.

Right in the thick of action

Capt America watching ...while Trevor doesn't

The physio students having a go
A big thank you to Danny, Ekina and Jane who came really early and got the place ready for the course again. Couldn't have done it without them. And for helping me tidy the place after too. Please contact them at Sanctband Singapore if you want to attend the next course.

No comments:

Post a Comment