Sunday, March 26, 2017

Anatomy Trains Course

Aized did the Pediatric Craniosacral Therapy course two weeks ago, while I attended the Anatomy Trains workshop this weekend.

Since I did the first two days of this course last year, I only had to come only for the third and fourth day this year.

It was good to have done a little last year and then review some the concepts while adding on to it this time around.

Here are some pictures from the course.

Theory 
More theory
At the end of the course the presenter was saying "if all of you go in to see and patients tomorrow and wonder what you need to do then I've done my job. "

He was challenging us to look at and treat our patients with a whole new perspective instead of trying to treat our patients the same way we've done.

This has been a most interesting and stimulating course. It ties in nicely with many of the things we already do with fascia while treating our patients.

Well, I'll share what I've learnt with the rest of our team and we'll all be looking to treat our patients and make them better quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment