Sunday, February 4, 2018

Kaboom! Went The Bulb


You wouldn't have guessed it from the group picture above. Just before we ended yesterday's lesson, the bulb on the projector exploded with a loud pop! Gave all of us a shock. I kid you not.

I was afraid I had to buy a new projector for today's Day 2 of the Kinesio Taping Assessments, Fundamental Concepts and Techniques (previously know as Kinesio Taping Level 2 or KT 2).

Thank goodness for Amy from Sanctband who kindly agreed to loan me their projector. She went back to the office yesterday and Audrey (who lived nearby their office) picked it up for me. Thanks to Amy and Audrey again!
Diyanah and Audrey my saviour
Other than that the course went smoothly. I had to go through the last bit of yesterday's content to catch up, but it worked out well in the end.

Here are some more pictures from the course.

Working hard
The RI teachers and Sham
Thank you all for coming to the course. Next course is on 16-17th June. Call or email us for details or you can sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment