Sunday, January 7, 2018

Job Done

It was raining cats and dogs this morning when we returned for Day 2 of the re-certification of the Kinesio Taping Instructors course. This was the last re-certification course available for this period for Instructors as there had already been courses in Albuquerque, Prague and in Brazil in the past 2 months.

Being the model for Graceann
The other Instructors present had become familiar faces and we discussed different teaching strategies. It was good for me to meet the other Instructors in Asia as previously I'd only done the re-certification courses in Albuquerque and Venice. We watched some videos and had the practical sessions to clear our doubts.
Getting my cert from Graceann
My 2 students before and now fellow Instructors
Well, my certification will qualify me to teach for the next 3 years til end 2020. And the next course I'll be teaching will be at Sports Solutions on 3rd-4th February 2018. You can sign up for the February course here.

Next course will be on June 16th-17th 2018.

Here's my cert


No comments:

Post a Comment