Saturday, January 4, 2014

Teaching At Ang Mo Kio - Thye Hua Kwan Hopsital

After seeing patients at Sports Solutions in the morning today, I made my way to Ang Mo Kio - Thye Hua Kwan Hospital.

What's the occasion? AMK - Thye Hua Kwan hospital is a geriatric and rehabilitative care hospital and I hardly see any neurological (stroke, Parkinson's, Alzeimer'setc) patients, some of you must be thinking.

Well, the head of their Physiotherapy department, Catherine had requested that I hold a special session for her and her team to teach the staff there the basics of Kinesio Taping.

So I drew up a list of concepts and techniques specially for them. Here are some pictures taken from the session.
What's the commotion?
Let's retest after taping
Gently does it
A group shot minus the Irish boys.

Well, it's a brand new year and more teaching beckons.


No comments:

Post a Comment