Thursday, January 10, 2013

Treatment For Hamstring Tear

Nasty looking muscle tear on 080113

Have a look at my patient's injured hamstrings when he came to see me 2 days ago on Tuesday (8/1/13).

After assessing him, I first treated his back (if you're wondering why, read this), and treated his hamstring with some dry needling as seen below.


Of course I also used Kinesio tape on his hamstrings and showed him what he had to before sending him home. Well here's how his leg looked today, just 2 days later (100113).

2 days later after Kinesio Taping 
Amazing or what? You be the judge.

Have a read of some of our other posts on hamstring injury management.
Not just in your hamstringsMore on hanstrings and
Hamstrung..

2 comments:

  1. Where did he got this? I'm really scared every time I see wounds or bruise. But thank you for proving that kinesio tape is really effective. It really worked in two days.

    Anchor Rigid Strapping Tape

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this post late but this is helpful information for awareness.

    ReplyDelete