Saturday, April 1, 2023

April Fool's Day

Our clinic was quiet when I saw my first patient at 830 am today. When I saw my next patient at 9 am, there was a long, long queue past our clinic. The queue started outside Tiong Bahru Bakery (TBB), they are located 2 doors down from our clinic.

Turns out that TBB was giving a free croissant if you buy a drink (limited to 2 per customer). NOT an April Fool's day joke. 

By the time I left the clinic after 4 pm, the line was still going strong. Definitely a very good marketing strategy by TBB. This benefited our clinic too since so many people stood in line watching our patients come and go. More people now know where Sports Solutions is. Perhaps they may even complain of pain after standing so long and visit us another time.

I definitely will not queue to buy a drink to get a free croissant though. But considering how many people came by, hmmm am I the April fool here?

No comments:

Post a Comment