Saturday, May 16, 2020

Studying With Tom Myers Live Online


Looks like I've gotten myself much more screen time again during this circuit breaker period. I've signed up for a 'live' webinar taught by Tom Myers from May 15-17. Due to the unusual circumstances of the global pandemic, the course has to be taught over Zoom, of course.

This is actually the 3rd online course he's teaching since the COVID-19 started. I didn't sign up early enough for the first two and they filled up quickly. Due to high demand, they announced that Tom was teaching the same course for the third time, so I made sure I signed up straight away.

I've attended a few of the Anatomy Trains courses already, and previously one introduction course taught by Tom before. But when Tom is teaching, I just couldn't resist, even though I've learnt some of this material previously.

Tom says he misses using his hands during this pandemic
There's a slight hitch though. The course is taught from 10 pm to 12 am and from 3 to 5 am. I'll have to find a way to cope.

Picture of healthy fascia above.

No comments:

Post a Comment