Saturday, February 3, 2018

Incredulous At The Kinesio Taping Course

Agog ...
Yes, that's Mona listening, mouth agape with incredulity at how wonderful our epidermis, dermis (skin) functions when I was explaining about how Kinesio Taping works.

Well, after my re-certification as a Certified Kinesio Taping Instructor earlier in January this year, I felt ready to teach again. I wrote earlier  last year that I wouldn't teach again until I've clarified my doubts (after Kinesio Taping International tweaked the course) so as not to shortchange the participants attending the course.


After going through the basic concepts, it was time for the practical.

Discussing which direction

MDT 12 'o clock with Ryan and Tricia
We will do Day 2 of the Kinesio Taping Assessments, Fundamental Concepts and Techniques (what the course is now called, previously Level 2) tomorrow. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment